Chitika

Amazon

Mumsnet

mumsnet

Sunday 30 April 2017

Say no to faddish clean eating, pointless diets and learn how to cook

Let's get one thing straight- food is not entertainment. So-called clean eating gurus are frauds. If you want to learn how to prepare nourishing, wholesome meals, buy Escoffier's Ma Cuisine or an early publication of Mrs Beeton's cookbook and learn the basic principles of food preparation. I cook to nourish my body and my mind. I honour the farmers and the animals when I prepare my main meal of the day. I cook every day. If you care about the planet stop eating processed or ready made food.

Meals I've cooked in the last few days:

Chicken Casserole with Coriander

Tuna with Fennel, Sautéed Potatoes and a salad of Wild Garlic (Ramsons)







Oxtail Stew with Kidney Beans served with Rice and a Cos Lettuce salad.

Photos SvD.

2 comments: