Chitika

Amazon

Mumsnet

mumsnet

Sunday 12 March 2017

Paris

I've just returned from a few days in Paris which in spite of recent terrorist atrocities, remains shockingly beautiful. They say that you cannot expect to go to Paris and not be influenced by the culture and the language- whenever I arrive in France - the only place I ever go to on holiday- I always feel as if I am returning home. Look closely behind me- that's the Arc de Triomphe which the German Army walked through on June 14, 1940 when they invaded France.

The atmosphere in Paris was tense but there were many police everywhere. I felt safe and would urge tourists to visit this wonderful city.

PS I drove from England to Paris and it was an absolute doddle- three hours from the Eurotunnel in Calais to Paris and after a relaxed lunch on the Somme river in Normandy halfway through, the remainder of the journey to Paris seemed to be over in a flash.



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the remainder of the journey to Paris seemed to be over in a flash.


    goldenslot

    gclub online

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing
    ซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. If you have time you can check walmart Gift Card

    ReplyDelete