Chitika

Amazon

Mumsnet

mumsnet

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Post Pop East Meets West Exhibition

As I've said before, I'm not a great fan of the "temporary art" movement that The Saatchi Gallery promotes but I ate my hat and then some last night when I attended the private view of their latest exhibition, POST POP EAST MEETS WEST. Please get yourselves down there to be bowled over by the sheer scale and quality of the work. Very, very good. Here are some photos from last night- with the kind permission of the artists.

A very nice coat- why has no one thought of this before?

 On the inside of an installation depicting Macdonalds:

 This lady had me entranced as she revels in her jewels:
Yes, that's me:
This sculpture is perhaps the epitome for me of perfection: it threw me right up in the air:
Photos (in between lots of champagne) copyright SvD.

No comments:

Post a Comment