Chitika

Amazon

Mumsnet

mumsnet

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Things I saw in the woods today, part 57

This 'angel' was standing in the woods waiting for me. I couldn't figure out how a twig could stand upright with a leaf at perfect angles for 'arms'. Whatever this was (and I know what it was) it measured over a foot tall. Of course, the hound trampled upon it but not before I had taken several photos.


Noisy parakeets! These non native birds make a lot of noise and travel in groups of up to 50. I counted eight on one tree.


The view from my house had me mesmerised this morning: I could literally see the sun rising every few seconds. Of course it made me late and although this was not in the woods but thought you would like it anyway.

Photos copyright SvD.

No comments:

Post a Comment