Chitika

Amazon

Mumsnet

mumsnet

Monday 20 May 2013

Keep calm and carry on

If there is one thing that I dislike in others it is histrionics. I cannot bear shouting, bad tempers, argumentative types or incessant arguing and conflict. These things drive me far away into a place where I refuse to budge and disappear for good. I honestly cannot think straight around those that are so out of balance in their minds and spirits that they become oblivious to the misery they create. In such circumstances it is simply best if I retreat.

Don't let anyone make you feel so deflated like the ball in the picture that you find it hard to be yourself, let alone breathe. Life is too short to be miserable. It really is better to be happy.

In the woods today
There is very little that a long walk, even in the rain, cannot cure.

Me walking the hound in the rain today
Photos copyright SvD.

No comments:

Post a Comment